Whack the Racers
Huang helping Chan to win the race.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||East Island City, Dukes, Liberty City|
turf map available in PDA
Races become available across the city.
Stealing the Show
Liberty City Gun Club: SMG round
|Unlocked by:||Pimp His Ride|
- Chan: "Yeah, but I heard the other drivers have cars that are race lightened for extra speed. How can even I - the best driver in the city - compete with them when they cheat like that?"
- Huang: "You mean they're driving race cars in a car race? ...That's disgraceful."
- Chan: "I know and I've got to win this race, Huang."
- —Chan Jaoming and Huang Lee discuss about the upcoming race.
Chan is upset that the other competitors in the race have more superior cars than his. Chan wants to win the race badly so he wants Huang to smash them off the track. Huang grabs a fast car and waits near the starting line. At the start of the race, the street race champion loses control of the car and crashes the car. Chan now has three competitors to worry. Huang rams the cars off the course and prevents them from going ahead of Chan. Chan eventually wins the race.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a fast car and head to the starting grid
- Barge the rivals out of Chan's way
- Chan is winning. Keep the rivals off his back
The reward for completing this mission is $100. If the player is using the Nintendo DS version of the game, the missions Jackin' Chan and Stealing the Show are unlocked. However, if the player is using the PSP version, instead of Jackin' Chan, the mission Parking Pickle would be unlocked. The turf map is also now available in the PDA and many races will become available through the map.
Mission Replay description
"Chan's idea of fair play is, 'anything goes, so long as he wins'.
So, he got me to smash all the other drivers off the track at his street race.
He wasn't even grateful. Rich prick asshole."
- The name of this mission is a reference to the 1965 cartoon show, Wacky Races
|Whack the Racers|