Where It Hurts Most
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Lance's Apartment, Ocean Beach|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||White Lies|
- Louise: "Vic, it's that Martínez. He must think we're still an item."
- Vic: "Yeah? Well, we're not."
- Louise: "For crying out loud, Vic, I didn't sleep with Lance! He's just a friend, which is more than you've been lately! You never called! We never see each other!"
- Vic: "Is this going somewhere?"
- Louise: "I just wanted you to know that Martínez's thugs have been following me..."
Vic goes to Lance's apartment in Ocean Beach who's half asleep and doesn't know what he has recently done. After a brief rant by Vic, Louise Cassidy-Williams calls and informs Vic that Jerry Martinez's goons have been following her and that she's been forced to hide behind a burger bar in Little Haiti, she hangs up angrily which forces Vic to rush over to Little Haiti. When Vic arrives he goes to pick up Louise but after a short moment, she's heard screaming from a Sentinel car which is driven by Martinez' goons and a couple of other goons appear and try to kill Vic. After a shoot-out Vic kills Martinez' goons after him and then rushes to Downtown. He checks around the city and special hide-outs and after struggling eventually finds where Louise is kidnapped. After killing the enemies, Vic gets in the car with Louise inside and takes her to a hospital.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to King Knut's burger bar
- Find out which car Louise is in before she dies
- You've found Louise! Get in the car
- Take Louise to the Downtown Hospital before she dies
Post mission pager message
Jerry Martinez: Louise was real sweet to me man. Tell her I'll see her again, real soon...
It is strongly advised that a bulletproof vehicle be used for this mission. If you haven't obtained all 30 Empire Building properties yet (which makes all the vehicles that spawn outside them bulletproof), if you've completed Kill Phil: Part 2 you can purchase a bulletproof Stretch from Sunshine Autos (though such a large vehicle is difficult to navigate in this mission), or complete the Beach Patrol side mission to unlock a bulletproof BF Injection, also at Sunshine Autos.