North West Towers
The current look of the building
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto III|
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto Advance
North West Towers is a housing apartment located in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale which is also Claude's safehouse in Grand Theft Auto III. The name of it is known from the Taxi Driver missions in GTA Liberty City Stories.
The safehouse is at one of several residential towers in Wichita Gardens (but is generally distinguished by its red facade in comparison to the other towers' dark brown facade) and has a garage that can store up to three vehicles and is a designated location for awarded Police Bribes; close to the garage is another row of garages where pickups attained by collecting Hidden Packages, as well as a health pickup and an adrenaline pill, are lined up. A parking lot and a couple of unusable garages are nearby the safehouse. The only interior of the safehouse is that of the lobby containing a vending machine and an elevator (which presumably leads up to one of the floors of the tower where Claude's apartment is).
In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, during the Trash Dash side mission for Shoreside Vale, two trashcans appear by this safehouse and during Taxi Driver side mission in Shoreside Vale, the name of the apartment is revealed. Sometimes, random cars can spawn on the parking lot as well. The small interior to the safehouse remains in GTA Liberty City Stories, only accessible through Blue Hell and by use of a helicopter or cheat codes.
GTA Liberty City Stories
- Adrenaline Pill, In front of the doors where Claude's safehouse is.
- Stubby Shotgun, Behind a billboard on the East side
- Mule, Parked in the carpark near the Unique Stunt Jump
- PCJ-600, Parked in the carpark near billboard.
- Angel, Parked near the door on the West side which will start AWOL Angel mission.
- Unique Stunt Jump, on the pile of rubble on the West side of the building.
- Reward Items, Adrenaline Pill, Bribes, Weapons etc.
- Cars of player's choice in the garage.
- Blista, Parked in the carpark.
- Toyz, Hidden behind the billboard on North side. It will start Rumpo Rampage mission.
- Although the safehouse is meant to be unlocked after "A Drop In The Ocean", the safehouse, like the one in Staunton, is technically accessible early in the game, but only between "Luigi's Girls" and "Last Requests". During this period, players can access Staunton using the Callahan Bridge exploit, and head to Shoreside Vale via the Porter Tunnel unhindered (as the Staunton and Shoreside Vale ends of the tunnel are not sealed off); after "Last Requests", the Shoreside ends are sealed off until "A Drop In The Ocean".