- "An extremely windy street. Great for tourists. Otherwise, completely pointless."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Windy Windy Windy Windy Street is a street in San Fierro, San Andreas, located at the eastern edge of the Calton Heights district. This landmark is modeled after San Francisco's famous Lombard Street, which also bears the name "crookedest street" due to the winding nature with which the street progresses through the one block between Hyde and Leavenworth Streets.
Like its real-life counterpart, Windy Windy Windy Windy Street is very difficult to navigate with an automobile. The tree-lined street is flanked by concrete step-sidewalks for easier passage, but is generally a poor choice for traveling through the city, and exists as more of a spectacle than a useful transportation medium.
Unlike the real life Lombard Street, the Windy Windy Windy Windy Street does not have walls on the side of the street, making it possible to just drive straight forward instead of following the road.
- One Unique Stunt Jump - Done by going to the staircase atop/northwest of the street
- One Snapshot - Found above the middle part of the street
Weapons and Pickups
- Camera - On the pedestrian walkway immediately east of the safehouse (two flights of stairs down the safehouse)
- Flowers - Right beside the northern staircase, on a patch of grass
- Vehicles controlled by NPCs do not actually drive down the street.
- It is not only the crookedest street in Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas but in the entire GTA Series.
- This is the only "public" brick street in GTA San Andreas.