|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Touring motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Vice City Stories|
|Related vehicle(s)||VCPD WinterGreen |
The Wintergreen is a motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
Similar to a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, the Wintergreen is essentially a touring motorcycle distinguishable by heavy duty construction, a fairing, and panniers/boxes mounted on its sides and top towards the rear. The bike sports a minor cosmetic difference between the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 versions of the game, featuring a taller windshield in the PS2 version than in the PSP version.
The Wintergreen boasts generally good performance credentials, with an average speed and good acceleration. Similar in construction to the Freeway, however, the Wintergreen requires moderate use of the brakes to handle sharp corners. Its speed is not also inferior to the Freeway's.
- A police variant of the Wintergreen, known as the VCPD Wintergreen, is used by motor officers of the Vice City Police Department for regular patrols and pursuit of the player. Unlike the Wintergreen, the VCPD Wintergreen is outfitted with several additional equipment.
- There is a faster version of the Wintergreen available in the mission The Bum Deal, along with a higher horsepower Ventoso and Freeway. The three of them are available to take and save after the mission.
- Usually ridden by civilians around Downtown Vice City.
- Behind the Malibu Club in Vice Point, Vice City.
- By the sidewalk next to a cafe in Washington Beach, Vice City.