|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA IV (BETA)|
The Lost and Damned
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company (GTA IV)|
The Wolfsbane is a chopper style motorcycle made by Western Motorcycle Company in the GTA IV episode The Lost and Damned. Its beta version exists in the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV. The motorbike is used by the Angels Of Death, and is based on a Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom.
- The Wolfsbane appears, along with the Nightblade, in Malc's first random character encounter. When you first sight Malc this will trigger a cutscene were Malc has been waiting for his Uptown Rider friend, DeSean but hasn't met up with him yet so Malc asks Johnny to help find him. Johnny agrees to help. When you find a bike follow Malc until you find DeSean down in The Meat Quarter. He tells Malc and Johnny that some bikers were cheating in a race and DeSean got shot. DeSean then leads Malc and Johnny to the cheating bikers in Westmister were starts a brief stand off. After you have eliminated all the enemies a brief cutscene starts. After you succesfully complete this mission there are many bikes left behind by the deceased bikers, which are both Nightblades and Wolfsbanes.
- During one of Angus' Bike Thefts, Angus Martin will occasionally ask Johnny to steal a Wolfsbane. (Note that the mission briefing will refer to it as a "Wolfbane.")
- Can be found at night on the Hickey Bridge between Alderney and Algonquin while driving a Double T Custom.
- Can be found at daylight on the crossroad in front of the Linen Lounge (North Holland) while driving a
Habanero, Lycan or a Double T Custom.
- The Wolfsbane plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.
- It is very rare and hard to come by.