- "Okay, let's just fuck around moving me to another car, while I bleed to death. You want your money? Get driving!"
- ―Xin Shan
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Full name:||Xin Shan|
|Date of birth:||1990|
|Place of birth:||China|
|Date of death:||2009 (aged 19)|
|Home:||Cerveza Heights, Liberty City|
|Family:||Ling Shan (sister)|
Events of GTA Chinatown Wars
Working with Huang
- "The job's worth a fortune, but it needs two to pull it off. I had a partner: Perfect for this job, but some asshole got her killed. Seeing as you think you're Kenny's resident tough guy I thought you might be able to handle it. I'll be doing the real work. You'll just be having fun distracting the cops in a N.O.O.S.E. tank."
- ―Xin talks about his job
Truth Revealed and Death
- "...Huh! A useless kid-brother. ...Fucking useless. "
- ―Xin's last words
Later on, Xin was involved in a massive shootout with policemen, but was rescued by Huang, who took him in an alley where he claimed there was a doctor who can treat him. Xin revealed there is no doctor, as well telling Huang that he is Ling's brother. Xin blames Huang for his sister's death and wanted to get him killed for this.
Huang tells to Xin that he couldn't do anything for Ling, and tries to cheer Xin up. Xin says that he is useless, and dies, in the same alleyway his sister died.
- He is one of the youngest characters in the Grand Theft Auto series, as well the youngest character to die.
- Xin shares great similarities to his sister Ling, Both die in the same alleyway, both appear in two missions, both have a mission with a cop chase and also skilled gun men.
- GTA Chinatown Wars
- He lives in Cerveza Heights, Dukes.
- His email address is XinS@eyefind.info.
- His telephone number is 555-3816-34.
- His age is 19.
|Huang Lee • Wu Lee • Hsin Jaoming • Chan Jaoming • Zhou Ming • Xin Shan • Wade Heston • Lester Leroc • Rudy D'Avanzo • Melanie Mallard • Ling Shan • Jimmy Capra • Mr. Wong|