- "Listen to this guy - It makes one thing very clear - Winners don't do drugs."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Xoomer is a major petroleum refining and sales company in the State of San Andreas as depicted in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It operates a fleet of fuel tankers and maintains filling stations throughout the state. Its filling stations are easily identified and distinguished by a large "X" rotating in front of the filling stations. Carl Johnson's garage in Doherty, San Fierro is a run-down, abandoned Xoomer filling station with a faded sign displaying the company name still visible above where the fuel pumps would have been, there is no rotating 'X' however as it was likely pulled down when the location was abandoned.
After several missions this old filling station becomes a successful chop-shop/auto garage and also serves as a safehouse, with a garage large enough to hold three vehicles.
Xoomer is most likely a parody of Exxon, as the "X" in "Xoomer" is similar to the double "X" in Exxon's logo. It is never explained why Xoomer abandoned the filling station that becomes Carl Johnson's chop-shop/auto-garage.
During the mission Wear Flowers in Your Hair, Carl and Truth drive to the Easter Basin, San Fierro Xoomer gas station to pick up Jethro who works as a mechanic at the station. Xoomer is the owner of the truck Carl and Cesar Vialpando steal during the Mike Toreno mission Highjack. In both missions, the company's logo, a large "X" with the name "Xoomer" superimposed, is seen emblazoned on the sides and back of the truck's tank. Furthermore, the trucking missions just outside western Los Santos sometimes require the player to drive a tanker. Invariably, the tanker sports the Xoomer logo on its tank.
San Andreas' Countryside
- While other Xoomer gas pumps are able to be destroyed, the ones in Las Venturas cannot be destroyed. It almost likes it's allproofed because any weapons can't destroy the gas pumps
- Xoomer may be a play on the word, "zoomer", or "exhumer" (a person who digs up bodies).
- Xoomer was called Xenon in the GTA SA game files. (the Xenon billboard can be seen in San Fierro near ZIP, but only while your game graphics is still loading)
- The Xoomer gas station in Easter Basin is very close to the abandoned Xoomer station in Doherty. The Easter Basin station might have replaced the abandoned station.