|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|For:||Wu Zi Mu|
|Location:||Doherty Garage, Doherty|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Tierra Robada Access
Bone County Access
Las Venturas Access
Zeroing In (if Wang Cars has been bought first)
What happens in Las Venturas... achievement
|Unlocked by:||Toreno's Last Flight|
The Da Nang Thang
The Loco Syndicate is now finished, and the only thing left to do is to destroy the yay factory in Doherty. Woozie's guy has set a wired car for the job. Carl then goes to the garage in Downtown. CJ picks up the wired Tampa and goes to the factory. The gate is closed and there are two guards. Carl kills the guards and the gate is opened. Here, more men inside try to kill CJ, who eventually kills them all. CJ gets inside the factory and parks near the chemical containers. He activates the bomb and he has to run away. He gets out of the building, and a car gets in the factory. Carl kills the people carried by the vehicle, and gets out of the factory via a ramp, since the gate was closed. Carl safely gets back to his garage, ending his syndicate worries in San Fierro.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and pick up the wired car from the Bomb Shop
- Park the car inside the Crack lab
- Kill the Guards, that will get their attention
- Use the Ramp to get into the crack lab
- Park the car near the chemical containers
- Get out of the warehouse before the timer runs out
- Escape out the Main gates
- Use the Car to ramp over the wall
- Get back to the Garage
The rewards for this mission are $25,000 and increased respect. The missions Monster is unlocked. Also, the player can now buy the Wang Cars showroom (only if the Driving School has been completed first), which unlocks the Zeroing In mission. The player may also buy the M4 from Ammu-Nation from this mission onwards. The player may also now traverse Tierra Robada, Bone County and Las Venturas without getting any police attention, although Carl cannot yet buy safehouses in Las Venturas. Despite the new areas opening up, several more San Fierro-based missions remain before the region is complete.
Cesar will stop phoning you about the Big Smoke's Cash side missions after this mission (which may also be considered a reward).
Furthermore, the player can now attain a six-star wanted level.
- Woozie can be seen in the garage window doing nothing before he enters the room to inform CJ about the factory.
- The wired car has a special numberplate 'TIME8OMB' at the rear and at the front "SH37 DEA" which means "SHIT DEA" when translating the 3 and 7 on the plate to Leet.
- The mechanic's actor, who supplies CJ with the rigged car, also voices many other characters in the game including Wu Zi Mu's assistant.
- In previous games when you drive a car that has a bomb, a damage bar appears, which if filled up makes the vehicle explode. In this mission, you drive a rigged car, but there's no damage bar.
- Jumping from the ramp will give you a unique stunt jump bonus. If the jump wasn't successful, try again after the mission. The gate will be open.
- There is a subtitle error in the post mission phone call; CJ says 'Speak on it', however the subtitle's read 'Yes?'
- With all the bridges in the state now open to traffic, the player may notice a change in how the AI-controlled vehicles behave. Prior to this (after The Green Sabre) computer-controlled traffic does not cross the bridges between Flint County and Los Santos/Red County. Now that all the bridges are open, vehicles cross all the bridges normally.
- Once this mission is complete, WCTR News informs that the police "celebrates" the factory's destruction.
- If the Voodoo used to escape the factory is destroyed before you leave the factory, another one spawns next to the crack lab.