The Yellow Jack Inn is a bar located between Panorama Drive and Route 68 in Sandy Shores, Blaine County, in Grand Theft Auto V. It offers the darts minigame for the player. The bar is owned and operated by Janet, who has banned Trevor at least once before for disorderly behavior.
- The bar was seen in the second GTA V trailer and the My Blaine County commercial.
- A picture of a Towtruck from The Lost and Damned is located on the left side of the entrance on the other side hung as a picture.
- There are bloody footprints around the 8 ball pool table, possibly a hint of the Infinity Murders.
- Despite being a bar with many drinks and a Pool table, the player can only play Darts.
- There is a snake next to the 8 ball pool table, which looks like the one in the back of the dressing room in the Vanilla Unicorn.
- Despite there being a sign outside saying "no dogs allowed", Franklin can still bring Chop in without any trouble.