- "San Andreas practically invented yoga. It certainly invented the time honored tradition of the relaxing coffee enema. Whether it’s the Downward Dog pose or the more advanced Dropping Fire Log, there are many fulfilling and compromising positions you can contort yourself into with the help of an expert like Master Private Yoga Instructor, Fabien LaRouche."
- ―Grand Theft Auto V website.
Yoga is an activity in Grand Theft Auto V.
In order to be able to take part in Yoga the mission "Did Somebody Say Yoga?" needs to be completed by Michael. Only Michael can perform yoga, it is available at Michael's house and on top of Mount Gordo.
A special pose that is both spiritual and mental, practiced in the Far East, popularized by the Greeks. It is a pose that requires discipline to be entered slowly, or injury may occur and cause a partner to weep and never attempt the pose again.
Downward Facing Camel
True Namaste is achieved with this pose as the celestial spark within us is free – and the third eye opens to increase the flow of divine love.
This deeply spiritual pose frequently begins with salutations with a potential partner to see if they are interested in stretching their mind and spirits after consuming some. Often requires a safe word.
- When Michael completes his yoga activity, he has noticeable blood flush in his face, and it will appear to be redder.
- No matter what clothing Michael is wearing when beginning a yoga session, he will always be wearing a faded blue polo shirt and white shorts during yoga.
- Michael keeps the music to the yoga activity on his iFruit phone, as he puts it in a speaker before each session.
- As is the case with most rural locations, when traveling to the Mount Gordo site, be prepared for possible attacks by cougars. Either stay armed and listen for the growl, or use a vehicle to ride up the mountain (though Michael may still be attacked when walking over to the trigger point, or after completing the pastime). This is particularly of concern if accessing the site at night.