|Not to be confused with Yoga.|
- "No-nonsense, all style. The man's/woman's van for all occasions. As long as those occasions are commercial trade, hauling all your over-sized family around, or bussing in the wrecking crew"
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Youga is based on a 1995-2003 Dodge Ram Van, which has, and can further be equipped with performance modifications including removed rear seats, racing wheels, and a lowered suspension. The van also has blacked-out headlights. Unlike the real life inspiration, the van has two sliding doors instead of one.
The Youga is powered by a high-performance 5.0L twin turbo diesel V8 in a rear-drive configuration. Even with added performance parts, the van remains reluctant when accelerating. Top speed is rather low. In comparison, the Duneloader can reach higher speeds. One feature of this car is its weight and durability. Both are very high, giving it the ability to ram vehicles without slowing down much or taking damage. Despite its bulky weight, it has reasonable handling at medium speeds, although it can face difficulties at higher speeds, especially due to its poor braking distance.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||120 / 193||
2500 / 5512
Mass cannot be observed.
- Commonly seen driving around and parked in Los Santos.
- Rarely seen driving in Sandy Shores.
- One usually spawns next to the hangar available to Michael at Los Santos International Airport.
- Rarely seen driving around El Burro Heights.
- Commonly found at the shipyard in the Terminal near Simeon's garage.
- Can now be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $16,000.
- The wheels found on the Youga resemble RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels. The same wheel design can be found on the Warrener and Futo.
- Even if the Youga has been applied with the panel van conversion modification through Los Santos Customs, bullets hitting the parts where the windows would be would still behave as if the windows got shattered, and the bullets would still go through.
- Unfortunately, it is impossible to have passengers in the back. Both sliding side doors and back doors are unopenable.
- Even with a Turbo added to it, the Youga will not let out a "hiss" or "chirp" noise to it.
- The default radio stations for the Youga are Radio Mirror Park, Vinewood Boulevard Radio and Los Santos Rock Radio.
- "Youga Base" is a modification style for third-generation, half-ton, short body/wheelbase Dodge Ram Vans where they are tuned for racing on a track. Typically, Dodge vans done in Youga Base style have handling upgrades, engine upgrades, roll cages, and 8-spoke RS Watanabe wheels. The style appears to have originated from Japan, where American vehicles are popular in Japan, with a particular cult following for vans. An annual "Dodge Van GP," a spec racing series of Dodge vans in the Youga Base style, exists in Japan. The appearance of such a vehicle in game is due to the popularity of the style in the real-life state of California, where trends in Japanese automotive culture is often and widely imitated.