- If you're looking for the relaxing sport, please see Yoga
(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Vans|
|Vehicle type||Civilian van|
|Body style||Full size van|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "No-nonsense, all style. The man's/woman's van for all occasions. As long as those occasions are commercial trade, hauling all your over-sized family around, or bussing in the wrecking crew"
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Youga is based on a 1995-2003 Dodge Ram Van, which has performance modifications including removed rear seats, racing wheels, and a lowered suspension. The van also has blacked-out headlights. Unlike the real life inspiration, the van has two sliding doors instead of one.
The Youga is powered by a high-performance 5.0L twin turbo diesel V8 in a rear-drive configuration. Even with added performance parts, the van remains reluctant when accelerating. Top speed is rather low. In comparison, the Duneloader can reach higher speeds. One feature of this car is its weight and durability. Both are very high, giving it the ability to ram vehicles without slowing down much or taking damage. Despite its bulky weight, it has reasonable handling at medium speeds, although it can face difficulties at higher speeds, especially due to its poor braking distance.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
172 mph (277 km/h)
5.0L twin turbocharged diesel V8
Front engine, rear-wheel drive
5-speed pneumatic auto
- Commonly seen driving around and parked in Los Santos.
- Rarely seen driving in Sandy Shores.
- One usually spawns next to the hangar available to Michael at Los Santos International Airport.
- Rarely seen driving around El Burro Heights.
- Commonly found at the shipyard in the Terminal near Simeon's garage.
- Can now be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $16,000.
- The wheels found on the Youga resemble RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels. The same wheel design can be found on the Warrener.
- The Youga is the only van in the game that cannot hold people in the back. This is probably due the fact that in Los Santos Customs the player can add roll bars which blocks the seats, but even if the player doesn't buy roll bars it is impossible to sit there.
- Even if the Youga has been applied with the panel van conversion modification through Los Santos Customs, bullets hitting the parts where the windows would be would still behave as if the windows got shattered, and the bullets would still go through.
- Unfortunately, it is impossible to have passengers in the back. Both sliding side doors and back doors are unopenable.
- If given the right modifications, the Youga would vaguely resemble as the A-Team Van.
- The term "Youga Base" is used to describe a certain style of modification done to Dodge vans in Japan, which involves lowering the van and tuning the engine. They are used for a special type of race which only involves such vans.