|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by|
- If you're looking for the relaxing sport, please see Yoga
(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian van|
|Body style||Full size van|
|Capacity||2 (driver and one passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Youga is based on a 1995-2003 Dodge Ram Van, which has performance modifications including removed rear seats, racing wheels, and a lowered suspension. The van also has blacked-out headlights. Unlike the real life inspiration, the van has two sliding doors instead of one.
The Youga is powered by a high-performance 5.0L twin turbo diesel V8 in a rear-drive configuration.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
5.0L twin turbocharged diesel V8
Front engine, rear-wheel drive
- Commonly seen driving around and parked in Los Santos.
- Rarely seen driving in Sandy Shores.
- One usually spawns next to the hangar available to Michael at Los Santos International Airport.
- Rarely seen driving around El Burro Heights.
- Commonly found at the shipyard near Simeons garage.
- The stock wheels found on the Youga are Dished Eight wheels, which are available for other cars in Los Santos Customs and Beeker's Garage.
- The Youga can be made into a stock, low-performance van in Los Santos Customs.
- The Youga is the only van in the game that cannot hold people in the back. This is probably due the fact that in Los Santos Customs the player can add roll bars which blocks the seats, but even if the player doesn't buy roll bars it is impossible to sit there.
- The term "Youga Base" is used to describe a certain style of modification done to Dodge vans, which involves slamming the van and painting it to look like a mix of beat up and brand new. Such vans are used for racing and have modified engines and racing wheels.