|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Doherty, San Fierro|
|Target:||Stealing the Uranus|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted, Uranus destroyed, Driver escapes with her car|
|Reward:||$5000, Respect, Uranus, Accessibility of Wheel Arch Angels|
|Unlocked by:||Driving School, Purchase of Wang Cars, Yay Ka-Boom-Boom|
- "So this is it, huh, the great new business venture that's supposed to save all of our worthless lives?"
- — Kendl Johnson.
Zeroing In is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by Varrios Los Aztecas leader Cesar Vialpando from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Cesar, Carl, Dwaine, and Jethro are playing cards, until Kendl comes in and reprimands them. She tells them that they should be doing what they are supposed to do; make the garage a successful business. A little later, Zero shouts out that he has developed a tracking device which notes the location of a desired vehicle based on cellphone calls made by the driver.
Carl and Zero go out of the garage. Carl gets inside a vehicle, and then Zero explains how the device works. After Zero is done, Carl immediately follows the desired vehicle. Once close enough, he clips the end of the desired vehicle, performing a PIT maneuver, forcing the driver of the vehicle to get out. Carl then gets in the vehicle, and takes it back to the garage.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Don't let her trail go cold
- Force her out of her car
- Steal the car
- Drive back to the garage in San Fierro
The rewards for completing this mission are an increase in respect and $5,000. The mission Test Drive is unlocked. The player will also be able to customize street racing cars at the unlocked mod garage, Wheel Arch Angels in Ocean Flats, San Fierro. A Uranus will now show up at the first floor of the Wang Cars dealership near the garage in Doherty.
- As the video walkthroughs below suggest, it's possible to finish this mission quickly by taking a shortcut through the construction site behind CJ's garage and intercepting the car before it turns left on the street where Zero's hobby shop is located. (Even if you can't intercept the car, doing the shortcut is a good way to avoid being delayed by collisions with cars or trams when you leave the garage).
- If you miss this opportunity the car will wind its way through the streets of western San Fierro before eventually ending up on the Gant Bridge. If you still haven't caught up, the car will circle around the streets of Bayside before returning to the Gant Bridge, by which time the mission will likely end in failure.
- Aside from successfully doing the PIT on the vehicle, the biggest challenge is keeping track of the blips while driving at high speed and avoiding collisions. The vehicle you're given seems to get damaged quickly and too many collisions will cause it to catch fire, requiring you to find another vehicle quickly to keep up with the blips.