|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Full name:||Zhou Ming|
|Date of birth:||1970|
|Place of birth:||China|
|Date of death:||2009 (Aged 39)|
|Home:||Lower Easton, Algonquin|
|Main affiliation:||Liberty City Triads|
Zhou Ming (周明) is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a main character and the secondary antagonist in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars and is the leader of the Ming Family, a sub-sect of the Triads in Liberty City. He has links to Hsin Jaoming and is suspected of masterminding several major counterfeiting operations in Liberty City and around the world. Along with Wu "Kenny" Lee and Chan Jaoming, he is a contender for the spot as Hsin Jaoming's successor. Both him and Chan were falsely accused of being the FIB informant who was ratting out the Triads (only for it to be revealed to be Kenny), and they were both killed by Huang Lee on Hsin's orders. He also owns a bar called the Ming Inn in Broker and an unnamed club in the East Island City district of Dukes.
- He lives in Lower Easton, Algonquin.
- His email address is ZM@myroomonline.net.
- His telephone number is 555-063-618.
- Uri - Killed for apparently betraying him.
LCPD Database record
- Stealing the Show (Boss)
- Flatliner (Boss)
- Bomb Disposal (Boss)
- Driven to Destruction (Boss)
- Cash and Burn (Boss)
- Dragon Haul Z (Boss)
- The Fandom Menace (Boss)
- So Near, Yet Sonar (Boss)
- Hit from the Tong (Boss/Killed)
- Zhou Ming drives a white Bobcat as seen in the missions Stealing the Show, Flatliner and Driven to Destruction. He also has a Triad variant Hellenbach, as seen in all of the missions he gives from his clubhouse, in Cash and Burn and in the cutscene for the mission So Near, Yet Sonar.
- Both Zhou and Ming were Chinese dynasties.
|Huang Lee • Wu Lee • Hsin Jaoming • Chan Jaoming • Zhou Ming • Xin Shan • Wade Heston • Lester Leroc • Rudy D'Avanzo • Melanie Mallard • Ling Shan • Jimmy Capra • Mr. Wong|