(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Zion in GTA V is manufactured by Übermacht and is modeled after the BMW 6 Series E63 coupe, most likely the 650i, considering the headlights and wheel trim design. The Zion is also available in convertible form and can be found in most places in Los Santos. A Zion XS version based on the 2005-2010 BMW M6 can also be found, sporting more luxurious trim and wheels and slightly better performance. The tailights of the vehicle are found from the 2002-2008 BMW 7 series.
The Zion is powered by a V8 engine. It has a rapid acceleration and top speed. Its top speed is 184 mph (297 km/h)
- Window Tint
- Wheel Accessories
Grand Theft Auto V
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- Can be bought for $50,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- The front of this car looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
- Its name sounds similar to Zëhn, which is 10 in German, making a nod out of the 2nd generation BMW M6 engine which has 10 cylinders lying on a V 90° block.
- No doubt,The Zion's engine is a V8,it shares the V12 engine sound as the Oracle 2 but the Zion XS has that similar engine sound of a Banshee because it is using a V10 engine