(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "A German beauty of timeless passion and sleek design. When you're interested in class and an overpowered engine, the is no other choice"
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
Both Zions in GTA V are manufactured by Übermacht and are modeled after the BMW 6 Series E63, most likely the 650i, considering the headlights and wheel trim design.The front fascia resembles Opel Astra J.
The coupé version (badged as Zion XS) is based on the 2005-2010 BMW M6, sporting more luxurious trim and wheels and slightly better performance than the convertible. This XS version also features carbon fiber mirrors, front fascia lips, side skirts and rear diffuser. The tailights of the vehicle are found from the 2002-2008 BMW 7 series.
The Zion Cabrio is powered by a V8 engine. It has a rapid acceleration and top speed. Its top speed is 186 mph (300 km/h).
The Zion XS is probably powered by a V10 engine and has slightly better performance than the convertible, albeit they have the same top speed. Both versions are suitable for spirited long distance traveling but can also perform very well. The steering is very responsive, but the feeling of weight is there. Overall, the handling is better than its competitor, the Schwartzer, whom is often drifty and harder to keep stable around corners.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
4.7 seconds (Zion Cabrio)
186 mph / 300 kph (Zion Cabrio)
V8 (Zion Cabrio)
Rear wheel drive
6-speed automatic (Zion Cabrio)
- Chassis(For Soft-top version)
- Roll Cage(For Hard-top version)
- Window Tint
- Wheel Accessories
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be bought for $50,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- Sometimes can be found parked near the The Families area.
- Spawns around the Del Perro Pier and Vespucci Beach.
- Can be bought for $60,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- The Families can be spotted driving around their territory which is in white or gray color.
- Chip Peterson is seen owning a red Zion Cabrio in the mission Architect's Plans.
- The front of this car, especially the headlights and grille area, looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
- Its name sounds similar to Zëhn, which is 10 in German, making a nod out of the 2nd generation BMW M6 engine which has 10 cylinders lying on a V 90° block.
- In Judaism, Zion is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Zion sells for $6,500 at Los Santos Customs.
- The default radio station of the Zion is:
- In Morningwood, there is a billboard with a photo of the frontend of a Ubermacht Zion with the pun "DisObey", referencing to the in-game car company Obey, which is Audi. This is referencing to the billboard ad wars BMW (Ubermacht) and Audi (Obey) had with each other over a number of months.
- Sentinel, a car that also manufactured by Übermacht with a similar front fascia and body to the Zion.