- We don't have Rockstar's permission for any of the content on the wiki but thats not against copyright laws. Tom Talk 20:23, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm a guy. The username is from my favorite anime character. 涼宮ハルヒ(Suzumiya Haruhi) 08:32, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
L.A. Noire Wiki
Hi Dan, it seems the other L.A. Noire Wiki b'crat is busy again, if I give you admin rights would you be able to check on the L.A. Noire Wiki for a week starting the 23rd of July? :) Tom Talk 18:33, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Finally got another classic rewrite done. Freaking admin busywork sucks, this is the second one I've done, she's not even an important character, and I've been here 3 months now. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 04:05, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Why you delete teh GTA SA pedestrain dialogue?
Where on the page is the law copyright issue?
By the way, do you have the cache of the page?
Me and a lot of people out there are searching for the page
GTA III: Claude
Hello, since you are the one who locked a page "Claude" in GTA III area, I ask you to remove, or atleast correct the following statement:
In the GTA San Andreas official
webpage, in the character section, there is a character named Claude Speed, and it is captioned "snake without a tongue."
In the GTA San Andreas official fanpage, in the character section, there is a character named Claude Speed, and it is captioned "snake without a tongue."
I do not find that some random conjectures (possibly false, we will never know) about his surname on some fanpage needs attention. So i would recommend completely removing it.
Lyrixn 00:47, August 13, 2011 (UTC) Lyrixn
Could you check these pics out and see if it needs mentioned in Claudes wiki page, I think Claudes face was modelled on Dan Housers face.
Hey Dan, I have a question about my GTA San Andreas game. There is a car "Stafford" and there is a glitch when I go fast the wheels appear to become square like and move around in a strange way. If theres any way you can help me with this problem, I would appreciate it.
Black Sentinel 00:05, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
-- Ilan xd 13:24, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Like me? I'm also Israeli-Russian. -- Ilan xd 14:05, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Dan, I'm not exaclty sure of the situation but Greg something made a new account, I know you've had some problem with him but he was asking me to block Jeff, anyway, what is the exact situation with that because I'm worried I was a little lenient with him. Tom Talk 22:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what he thinks the old staff can do, he seems to be under the impression that he can unblock himself and that Chimpso can tell him how, I really don't get that guy. Tom Talk 16:12, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently I sold him down the river for a pound of fudge, I'm really not sure how he got that impression and I was never his ally. Tom Talk 16:13, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
I was watching
(had it on in the background to be honest) Eggheads on BBC2 and one of the question was about the song "D.I.V.O.R.C.E." by Billy Connelley, I was wondering would the mission D.I.V.O.R.C.E. had got it's name from that song as it was released round about the time Vice City Stories was set?MariaJaydHickment 18:32, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
Whats up with Jeff? Have you seen his userpage? Just so you know I do care about copyright laws but I thought he was just been too strict with them, deleting images, including character infobox images, instead of just fixing the problem didn't seem like the right thing to do, I don't think I said that should be voted on. Another thing whats this about him been brought in to improve profesionalism? I don't remember anything about that. Anyway, he's apparently made his talk page into a page that just re-directs me to his userpage, can you talk to him about it and try and solve the problem, otherwise I'm not thrilled with him been a Bureaucrat, he's just been talking shit about the other Staff members, we don't allow that from other users so why should we allow it from him? Tom Talk 23:14, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Things are cool between me and Tom, I apologized and reverted my userpage and he agreed he's a little easygoing on copyright stuff. I am, however, getting very sick of Bunnyjoke always hounding me over everything I do and say. It's beginning to border on harassment in my view. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 14:46, September 1, 2011 (UTC)