Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Gerry wants us to kidnap Old Man Ancelotti's daughter. Some fake tanned, dyed haired, guido loving slut by the name of Grace."
- ― Packie McReary
This mission is considered a two-part mission, with the continuation mission, "Ransom", being unlocked at a later point.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
I'll Take Her...
- Go to a computer terminal.
- View an ad for a pink Feltzer.
...I'll Take Her
- Contact the Mob Daughter.
- Go and meet Gracie Ancelotti at her house.
- Test drive the car to the coast.
- Time to initiate the kidnapping. Take Gracie to the safehouse.
- You have spooked Gracie. Take her to the safehouse. (If the player scared her)
- Lose your wanted level. (If Niko passes a police vehicle)
During the visit, Gerald instructs Niko to kidnap Gracie Ancelotti, the daughter of Ancelotti Family Don Giovanni. In order to do so, Niko contacts Gracie in response to an advert she placed, advertising her car for sale. Niko books a viewing and arranges to meet Gracie the following day.
The following day, Niko arrives at Gracie's house in Alderney and takes the car for a "test drive". During the test drive, Gracie flirts with Niko, until halfway through the test drive Niko turns the car around and informs Gracie that he is kidnapping her.
Gracie attempts to phone her father, but Niko snatches her phone from her and throws it into the road. During the drive to the hideout where Gracie will be held hostage, Gracie grabs the steering wheel multiple times in an attempt to throw Niko off course, so Niko punches Gracie and knocks her unconcious.
After reaching the hideout, Gracie is led inside and tied up in an upstairs room. Another man drives Gracie's car away, whilst Niko phones Gerald and informs him that Gracie has been transported to the hideout.
The reward for completing this mission is $9,500, and the mission Ransom is unlocked.
- Driving down the middle of the road can minimise damage to the vehicle, as Gracie will grab hold of the steering wheel frequently. If the vehicle hits another object, it can be flipped over very easily.
- The test drive can be skipped if the player ignores the GPS and drives straight to the hideout. However, if the vehicle is damaged more than twice, Gracie will be "spooked".
- The name "Seymour Fani" on the whiteboard behind Gerry, is a play on 'see more fanny'.
- The first three digits in Gracie's phone number (662) translates to "MOB".
- Gracie's pink Feltzer can be stolen after the mission. If the player steals it before the mission by spooking or killing Gracie, the vehicle will be locked once the player parks it at their safehouse, and will eventually disappear from the safehouse's parking space.
- Little Jacob calls during the mission asking if Niko wants to go to the strip club, to which Niko responds, "No can do Jacob, I'm already hanging out with a girl." The call serves no purpose other than as an ironic joke, similar to Little Jacob's other call in Have a Heart, Brucie's call in Undress to Kill and Dining Out and Roman's calls in Rigged to Blow and Shadow. However, the call can be skipped if the player is fast enough to go to the hideout in Alderney while test driving.
- This is one of two occasions in the game where Niko hits a woman without the player's control (the other being Ransom).