|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
In order to achieve 100% Completion in Grand Theft Auto V the player must:
- Complete all 69 storyline missions.
- Complete 14 out of 57 Random Events.
- Complete 20 of 58 Strangers and Freaks missions
- Complete 42 of 59 Hobbies and Pastimes. The following is a list of the hobbies and passtimes that count towards 100% completion:
- Shooting Range: Handguns
- Shooting Range: Submachine Guns
- Shooting Range: Assault Rifles
- Shooting Range: Shotguns
- Shooting Range: Light Machine Guns
- Shooting Range: Heavy
- Win at Tennis
- Play 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below par
- Win at Darts
- Get a private dance at the Strip Club
- Complete the three Triathlons
- Complete all the Offroad Races
- Complete Flight School
- Complete all the Sea Races
- Perform Yoga
- Complete all the Parachute jumps
- Complete 16 miscellaneous tasks. The following is a list of 16 miscellaneous missions that count towards 100% completion:
- Purchase any 5 Properties
- Purchase a Vehicle from a Website
- Collect 50 Spaceship Parts
- Collect 50 Letter Scraps
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
- Complet a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute's service
- Hold Up a Store
- Complete 25 x Under The Bridge challenges
- Complete 8 x Knife Flights
- Complete 25 x Stunt Jumps
- Visit the Cinema
- Friend Activities (Visit a Bar, Visit the Cinema, Visit the Strip Club, Play Darts)
Getting 100% Completion unlocks:
- The "Career Criminal" achievement/trophy.
- The mission The Last One.
- A red T-Shirt that says 100% on it, under T-Shirts in Franklin's wardrobe.