- "New clothes delivered to the Vercetti Estate! You now have limitless ammo and double health on all vehicles."
- ―Message received upon 100% completion.
- The Introduction
- (Spend $300 Inside the "Dance Room")
- Distribution (sell 50 "ice creams")
- Sunshine Autos Import Garage (complete all 4 lists)
- See also: Vice Street Racer
- Terminal Velocity
- Ocean Drive
- Border Run
- Capital Cruise
- V.C. Endurance
Hyman Memorial Stadium missions
Four Chopper Checkpoint missions:
Remote controlled vehicle missions
- Rifle Range (Earn at least 45 points)
- Pizza Boy (Complete Level 10)
- Paramedic (Complete Level 12)
- Firefighter (Complete Level 12)
- Vigilante (Complete Level 12)
- Taxi Driver (Complete Total 100 Fares)
- Collect 100 Hidden Packages.
- Complete 35 Rampages.
- Complete 36 Unique Jumps.
- Buy all safehouses.
- Rob all 15 stores.
When 100% is achieved in the game, the following rewards are given:
- 200 maximum Health
- 200 maximum Body Armor
- Replenishing ammunition for all weapons
- The ability to recruit three bodyguards at the Vercetti Estate for $2000 each
- The "Frankie" outfit inside the Vercetti Estate
- Double vehicle strength for any vehicle Tommy Vercetti drives
- ↑ On some editions of the game, such as the PlayStation 4 version, the Sparrow does not seem to spawn under any circumstance. If the Sparrow doesn't spawn, the player can land another Sparrow where it should have spawned, and then exit and re-enter that Sparrow to trigger the Chopper Checkpoint. Note that the Sparrow must be landed somewhat accurately to where it should have spawned, so this may take a few attempts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 On some editions of the game, such as the PlayStation 4 version, some of the Top Fun vans do not seem to spawn under any circumstance. If the van doesn't spawn, the player can take another Top Fun van to where it should have spawned, and then exit and re-enter the vehicle to trigger the RC mission.