To attain 100% completion in The Lost and Damned, the player must accomplish all of the following:
- Complete 22 storyline missions (Clean and Serene to Get Lost).
- Complete 25 Gang Wars side missions.
- Complete 12 Bike Races side missions.
- Complete 10 Angus' Bike Thefts.
- Terminate 50 seagulls.
- Find two Random Characters.
- Complete 5 Stubbs' Dirty Laundry jobs.
- Win a game of arm wrestling, pool, darts, and air hockey against anyone.
- Bring Terry Thorpe and Clay Simons to every friendship activity (air hockey, darts, drinking, eating, pool, show, and strip club) at least once per person.
Completing The Lost And Damned to 100% gives players the ability to buy an unlimited amount of ammunition, although it still costs the same as before. NOTE: When purchasing, e.g. "Infinite" Rounds of Ammunition for a Pistol, saving, then re-loading that profile, will result in the Numerical Value of Ammunition being lowered to the standard for that particular Weapon. Thus, every time you buy "Infinite" ammunition for a weapon, save, then re-load, you won't have that "Infinite" ammunition from before.
Tasks not required
There are Tasks that are not required for 100%, which are the following:
- Random Event of Brian (only if spared in Bad Standing).
- 50 Gang Wars (to get all weapons as reward which you can unlock to your safehouse).
- Saving all 14 Special and rare vehicles (You can also use GTA IV savehouse parks).
- Mark all locations which you can enter on your map.
- Buy all Telephone stuff from Vipluxuryringtones.com (MP3,SFX and Themes).
- Make ZiT! on your phone book.
- Collecting all GTA IV and The Lost and Damned Achievement/Trophies.