Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 1971.
- Tommy Vercetti is sent to kill one man in Harwood, Liberty City by Sonny Forelli. The job was actually a set up, where Sonny sent eleven men to kill Tommy. Tommy killed the others and was sentenced to fifteen years inprisonment. After this incident, Tommy earned the nickname The Harwood Butcher.
- 8-Ball was born in Liberty City.
- Billy Grey is born in Acter, State of Alderney.
- Dirty Sue is born.
- Melanie Mallard is born Dukes, Liberty City.
- Derrick McReary and Bucky Sligo are arrested for civil disobedience, aged 15 and 14.
- Larry's RV Sales has been serving Sandy Shores in Harmony, Blaine County.
- Franny is born in San Andreas.