Events concerning the Grand Theft Auto series in 2010.
- Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony, and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City were released on the PlayStation 3 and PC on April 13.
- Gray Nicholson starts the all-natural pet store Animal Ark at the age of 17.
- Lacey Jonas' gynecologist autobiography becomes the best selling book of fiction and non-fiction of the year.
- The Premier ceased production, its overall production history paralleling that of its real life counterpart, the Chevrolet Cobalt.
- Don Percival floated Merryweather Security on the BAWSAQ stock exchange.
- The Los Santos Panic Basketball Team became champions.