- "Found anything? He's got half of Mexico in here! Must be two tons of Mary here!"
- — San Fierro Police Officer
Tenpenny phones Carl, checking on him and how he's doing in San Fierro. Tenpenny then gives Carl a task to trouble a person who has been a nuisance to both him and Pulaski. Carl initially refuses, but once Tenpenny informs him that the person is a district attorney, he gladly does the task.
Carl goes to the Vank Hoff Hotel in the Financial district. Once there, he follows a valet to an underground parking lot, then he kills the valet in order to get his uniform, which is used as a disguise. Carl goes outside and waits for the D.A., who is arriving on a blue Merit. Once the D.A. has arrived in the valet space, Carl hops in the Merit and quickly drives to his garage, where he plants the drugs he bought from The Truth in the trunk of the Merit. He quickly returns to the underground parking lot without sustaining any damage whatsoever and goes to the valet space. Once there, Carl calls We Tip, saying that something highly suspicious is going on. Some SFPD policemen arrive shortly after, and search the DA and his car. They find the drugs in the car's trunk and arrest the district attorney.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The D.A. is on his way to the Vank Hoff Hotel in downtown San Fierro. Get over there now.
- Follow the valet to the underground car park and waste him. Make sure no one is around.
- The valet is in the car park. Take him out while he's down there.
- Pick up the valet's uniform.
- Get to the valet carport and wait with the other valets.
- Identify and enter the D.A.'s car when it arrives.
- You're in the D.A.'s car. Get over to the Garage where the drugs will be planted.
- The drugs are planted. Take the car to the valet's car park.
- Park the car in the marked parking space.
- A valet is coming to return the D.A.'s car. Get outside the valet car park and call the cops.
There is no reward for completing this mission, but the mission Deconstruction is unlocked. The Valet asset missions are also unlocked, and the Valet outfit is sent to the wardrobe. Carl is free to initiate the Valet missions with the outfit worn anytime when not on a mission.
- On the PS2 version, a glitch may occur whereby the DA won't appear until the "Mission Failed" screen appears, telling the player that they have "destroyed the DA's car".
- Sometimes when parking the car in the car park after planting the drugs, it will despawn and the mission will fail, claiming that the player destroyed the car. This is similar to the dumper glitch in the mission Explosive Situation.
- Occasionally, while traveling back to the car park after having planted the drugs, once in the area of the car park, the mission will fail, claiming that the player was spotted wasting the valet. (Seen in PS2 and PC versions)
- If you go to the SFPD after the cutscene where the D.A. leaves the building and enters his car, you can see two Merits driven by two attorneys, one stuck in front of the department's entrance and another heading to the hotel.
- On the Mobile version, if the player selects a respray color for the car in Transfender but did not confirm to respray, the mission will still be failed.
- The Merit driven by the D.A. is all-proof after driving it back to the hotel parking lot. It can be obtained by shooting the valet who goes to get the car in the head with an assault rifle, then driving it back to the garage and destroy it by capsizing it with another vehicle. Do note that the mission MUST be failed due to the destruction of the car, otherwise the AP feature will be lost.
- If the player crashes into the street light (Thus destroying it) located at the front of the valet space before calling We Tip, Carl can be seen leaning on air later in the cutscene.
- The DA's car is not always the third to arrive at the garage.
- On rare occasions, after the first car arrives, it will take a long time for another to arrive.
- As the DA drives closer to the garage, he will be identified by another valet saying "Hey, that's the D.A. He's a good tipper."
- The dead valet's corpse (after his valet uniform has been seized by Carl) actually uses a different pedestrian model that can sometimes be encountered during vigilante missions. In addition, the corpse sometimes drops more money after Carl finishes changing his outfit, further hinting this fact.
- If the valet is blown up in his car, the wreck will despawn and leave only the dead body.
- If the player parks multiple vehicles in front of the hotel, the valets will drive off with them and park them in the garage.
- If all of the valets drive off in other vehicles when the D.A. arrives, the player will still hear 'That's the D.A. he's a good tipper' even though CJ is the only one left. This can't be heard in the PS2 version.
- The subtitles state that the D.A.'s Merit is blue, though it is actually a dark teal color.
- The host of K-DST mentions the outcome of this mission: "You hear about that high-ranking prosecutor who was caught with all the weed? Jeez, man, what an asshole. Imagine keeping that much for your own personal stash."