|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- "There's nothing wrong with the standard Obey 9F, but this is San Andreas. Spend the extra 5k and get the convertible version. You spend enough of your life in air conditioning already."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description, 9F Cabrio.
It resembles the Audi R8 Spyder.
The front end of this car is dominated by the appearance of the aggressive front face, which is made up of four different air intakes, two in the central area and then one on either side. The main grille is located in the upper-central area of the bumper, its outer edges run parallel to the inner edge of the headlights and are trimmed with chrome. The Obey emblem is located just above the main central grille. The headlights are very curved and are in a two-step layout, with the inner step being less tall than the outer. The innermost edge of the headlights forms the basis for the bonnet/hood elevation lines which run to respective corners of the windscreen.
It shares the main design with the standard coupe-form 9F, except it now has altered side intakes and the rear-engine visibility has been omitted due to the retractable roof in its place.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The 9F Cabrio shares the exact same performance as the standard coupe 9F,having nimble handling, an AWD layout, rear engine and high amount of torque, but lacking some vital traction, even despite its AWD layout. The vehicle now however lacks an engine model altogether, due to the roof mechanism retracting into the bay where the engine once was, this means the engine model was removed, however, it can presumed, as with the real Audi R8, the engine is still located in the rear and is lowered slightly, which would effect weight distribution.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|4.6 Seconds (Website)||96 / 155 (Handling.dat)||
1300 / 2866 (Handling.dat)
|6.2 Seconds||100 / 160||
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
- A 9F Cabrio, along with a Rapid GT Convertible, are the two cars Simeon Yetarian assigns Franklin Clinton and Lamar Davis to repossess in the mission Franklin and Lamar. The 9F Is always white, and the Rapid GT is always red.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- In GTA Online, a 9F Cabrio is repossessed by the player from the Rockford Dorset Hotel for Simeon in the mission Rockford Roll.
- The default radio stations of the 9F Cabrio are: Radio Los Santos, The Lab or West Coast Classics.
- Even though Legendarymotorsport.net's description of the 9F Cabrio states that customers should spend an extra $5000 to get the convertible version, the 9F Cabrio is $10,000 more than the standard 9F.
- Due to the roof mechanism on the 9F Cabrio, there's no engine model inside it, unlike the standard 9F.
- 9F - Standard variant with a hard-top roof.