Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Algonquin Outer Line is an LTA train line that encircles the outer regions of the borough of Algonquin in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. The line is almost completely underground, except of one point between Hematite LTA Station and Manganese West LTA Station, where the tracks run above the entrance of the Booth Tunnel. On the Algonquin Bridge to Dukes and Broker, the tracks run on the lower deck of the bridge, beneath the road, mimicking how real life NYC Subway trains cross the corresponding Manhattan Bridge.
- Route A trains run clockwise
- Route J trains run counter-clockwise
- At Easton, Route J trains become Route 3 for the Broker line
- At Manganese East LTA, Route A trains become Route 8 for the Broker Line
Listed clockwise (Route A):
- From Hove Beach on Route 8)
- Easton (interchange with Algonquin Inner Line)
- Emerald LTA
- Castle Gardens
- Feldspar LTA
- Hematite LTA
- Manganese West LTA
- Quartz West LTA
- Vauxite LTA
- Vespucci Circus LTA
- Quartz East LTA
- Manganese East LTA
- Becomes Route 8 to Huntington Street LTA