A Walk in the Park is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Salvatore Leone from the court house in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni answers the public pay phone outside the court house, and Salvatore informs him to kill the Mayor, Roger Hole, whilst he's on his daily run in Belleville Park. The police and FBI have the park guarded. Toni enters the park unarmed, but then kills the Mayor and takes his cell phone, escaping back to the safehouse in Newport.
In order to complete the missions the player must:
- Kill Mayor R.C. Hole
- Retrieve the mayor's mobile phone
- Take the phone to Salvatore
- Mayor Roger C. Hole - Killed by Toni Cipriani under the orders of Salvatore Leone for accusing him of causing the troubles in Liberty City.
- Various Police officers and FBI agents - Killed by Toni Cipriani for getting in his way of killing Mayor Roger C. Hole.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The scene of a political public figure doing his jogging along with security staff around him in the main park of the city and being shot from afar (if chosen to use a sniper rifle), could be a reference of the 1994 film Léon: The Professional, where Léon is training his protégé, Mathilda, to shoot with a sniper rifle to some public figure in Central Park, New York.
- The black Sentinels featured in this mission are heavier than regular Sentinels, allowing them to push other cars aside without affecting their trajectory. If the player attempts to save these vehicles in a garage, however, they will lose this property.