Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Vic: "Uh, yeah... Spitz said you might want something."
- Reni: "Something? Ahh! Cocaine! Darling, I want cocaine! Mommy wants some snort and she wants it now! You must be the cocaine man! Frankie, the cocaine man is here!"
- Vic: "Hey! I think you can say it any louder? I don't think they heard you in Cuba."
- Reni: "Oh, you fucking square, it's only a bit of snow! It's nineteen-eighty-fucking-four, darling! Everyone is on cocaine!"
- — Victor Vance meets Reni Wassulmaier
Accidents Will Happen is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories given to protagonist Victor Vance from avant garde film director Reni Wassulmaier from the InterGlobal Films Studio on Prawn Island, Vice City.
Vic drops by the InterGlobal Films office and Reni has got some job for him. Reni tells Vic that she needs him to do some stunts while being filmed in a red Infernus. Vic gets to the start line and starts stunting through Ocean Beach and Vice Point and driving at fast speed towards other stunt cars causing them to explode. When Vic drives over a ramp, the car crashes into a hotel and comes to a stop inside it.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive the stunt car for Reni's commercial
- Get in the car
- Drive to the starting line
- Hit stunt cars to keep the action meter high. If the action meter hits zero, you're fired
- Follow the route
- Hit stunt cars to get large action bonuses
- Hit the last checkpoint at the right speed and heading to clear the jump ahead