Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From west to east, it begins at Calais Avenue and ends at Little Bighorn Avenue. The street has connections to Alta Street, Power Street, Elgin Avenue, Strawberry Avenue, Fantastic Place and Sinner Street.
Places of Interest
- Banner Hotel & Spa (corner of Alta Street)
- Mile High Club (STD construction site, corner of Power Street)
- Pillbox Hill Garage
- Premium Deluxe Motorsport (corner of Power Street)
- Ammu-Nation with Shooting Range (corner of Elgin Avenue)
- Auto Repair (corner of Fantastic Place)
- Discount Kitchen Supplies
- Get Aweigh
- Sanders Motorcycles
- Wholesale Hosiery (corner of Sinner Street)
- Caesars Auto Parking
- Schlongberg Sachs (corner of Strawberry Avenue)
- Wolfs International Realty (corner of Elgin Avenue)
The street's name is a play on words of its real-life equivalents: West Adam's Boulevard and East Adam's Boulevard of Los Angeles, California.