- "Open the backroom door now! Leave the panic button or I'll kill your children too!"
- — Catalina threatening the betting shop cashier.
Carl and Catalina arrive at the betting shop in Montgomery, having already decided to rob the shop at Catalina's hideout. The two enter the building with Catalina pointing a gun at the female cashier, threatening to kill her if she does not open the back door. The cashier, however, pushes the panic button and an alarm goes off, with Catalina shooting the cashier, who is protected by bullet-proof glass. Catalina, in anger, then kills two of the customers before telling Johnson to open the door and then the safe with satchel charges that she had obtained. After doing so, Carl collects the money from the safe and the two leave. They leave the shop and, after losing the police, return to Catalina's hideout in Fern Ridge where Catalina giving Carl his share of the money.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get inside the Inside Track Betting Shop.
- Use the satchel to open the safe.
- Get in the car.
- Get to Pay 'n' Spray to lose the Wanted Level.
- Park vehicle inside Pay 'n' Spray.
- Take Catalina back to the hideout.
- Use the Buffalo from Catalina's hideout, as it can be used to easily evade police vehicles due to its speed.
The reward for completing the mission is $2,000. The mission which would be unlocked upon completion of this mission will depend on which robbery missions have been previously done/haven't been done. Satchel Charges are now available to buy at Ammu-Nation.
|PS2 Version||PC Version|
- The safe uses the same model as the one found in the Vercetti Estate in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- If the player arrived by a car to the betting shop and make a getaway with it, the radio station turns to K-Rose
- Sometimes when placing a satchel charge on the safe and detonating it, it won't always crack open the safe.