- "I'd like to thank my fans, my momma and my dealer."
- ―Alan Crawford.
Alan Crawford, at an unknown time, became involved in music management and became the manager of the successful rapper Madd Dogg, helping him on his way to success.
Events of GTA San Andreas
- Alan: "Hey man, take me back to Dogg's mansion."
- Carl: "Not today, asshole. Today we're taking the scenic route, via the bottom of the ocean!"
- ―Alan being kidnapped by Carl Johnson.
- "Holy FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- ―Alan's last words.
A jealous Jeffrey "OG Loc" Cross, an aspiring rapper, hires Carl Johnson to kidnap and then kill Crawford in an attempt to sabotage Madd Dogg's career. Carl Johnson steals the Elegant scheduled to pick Crawford up and then, after an awards ceremony, drives the car into the nearby bay, bailing out just before the car enters the water. The death of Crawford sees Madd Dogg slowly turn to drugs and, as a consequence, becomes extremely depressed and attempts to kill himself after losing his mansion to Big Poppa of the Los Santos Vagos.
- GTA San Andreas
- Management Issues (Killed)
- Crawford's murder is discussed on WCTR and how it remains unsolved.
- Crawford claims to know Ballas OG's, claiming that they are 'like brothers'.
- Similarly to several other characters of the game, Crawford's character model is not unique and instead shares the model with a pedestrian commonly encountered in wealthy districts. The same applies to the woman that accompanies him during the mission.
- Crawford's character model is used on the movie poster for the film The Mainframe in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- According to CJ, Crawford appears to be 5 feet 3 inches tall.