Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Albany Avenue is a 21-block long avenue in Grand Theft Auto IV. It is the second longest street in Liberty City. It runs from the southern end of East Holland to the southern end of Castle Gardens, running through East Holland, Lancaster, Middle Park East, Hatton Gardens, Lancet, Easton, Presidents City, Lower Easton, Fishmarket North, Fishmarket South, Chinatown and the Castle Gardens in Algonquin. It, by location, is likely based on New York's First Avenue.
- Civilization Committee
- Subway stations - Quartz East, Manganese East, and Emerald stations
- Middle Park East Safehouse
- Desratar Wine Store
- Africa Tower
- 60 Diner
- Al Dente's
- Lancet-Hospital Center
- Miss T
- Jerkov's (corner of Manganese Street)
- The name of the street may be derived from the capital of real-life New York State, Albany.
- It may also be named after the real-life Albany Avenue, in Brooklyn.