Aldea Malvada is a small, isolated burned ghost town at the northeastern edge of Tierra Robada, San Andreas. It is situated on top of a large mesa just east of El Quebrados, and west of Arco del Oeste and Sherman Reservoir. It appears to be the remains of a village whose origins are likely older and from a different culture than those of Bone County's ghost town, Las Brujas, likely ruins from the Anasazi or an Ancient Puebloan tribe. The name Aldea Malvada translates roughly from Spanish to Evil Village.
- Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher - Beside a house, enclosed by three walls
The following vehicles will become available to Carl if the Misappropriation mission is resolved before the target escapes from Aldra Malvada in a helicopter. These vehicles do not spawn here and will only be accessible from this site during or immediately after the mission:
- Sanchez (parked among the ruins, roughly where the initial target of the mission is waiting)
- Maverick (helicopter)
- One FBI Rancher is parked here during the mission, but will vanish once the mission ends.
- One Mesa is also parked here during the mission, but also will vanish once the mission ends.
- A major part of the Misappropriation mission given to you by the C.R.A.S.H. police officer, Frank Tenpenny, occurs here.