- "Where men who "didn't do it" discover what they are prepared to do when deprived of female contact."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
The Alderney State Correctional Facility is a prison in the State of Alderney.
Enclosed by the Acter Industrial Park and located on the banks of the West River, the Alderney State Correctional Facility is a medium security prison, as shown by the armed guards of the Alderney State Department of Corrections, barbed wire fences and guard towers.
Inmates can often be seen idling around, sweeping the prison grounds, and watering the grass. The prison features a recreation yard and a chapel is located in the southeastern section of the prison where a preacher is sometimes seen.
Niko Bellic will not receive a wanted level if he enters the prison unless he walks/runs into, kills or injures a guard or inmate. However, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Fernando Lopez will receive a three-star wanted level upon entering the facility.
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- The Lost and Damned
- When viewed from far away, the large fenced-in concrete recreational area inside the prison appears as a baseball field.
- A Carbine Rifle can be found in the prison.
- During a cutscene in the visiting area the guard shifts and some of the names seen in the background when said fast can sound different like, "Phil McRevice" ("fill my crevice"), "Seymour Fani" ("see more fanny"), "Isaac Hunt" ("I's a cunt"), and Richard Head ("Dick head"). Also, this guard shift sheet is titled 'Liberty City Correctional Facility' instead of Alderney State Correctional Facility.