Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Where men who "didn't do it" discover what they are prepared to do when deprived of female contact."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
The Alderney State Correctional Facility is a prison in the State of Alderney.
Enclosed by the Acter Industrial Park and located on the banks of the West River, the Alderney State Correctional Facility is a medium security prison, as shown by the armed guards of the Alderney State Department of Corrections, barbed wire fences and guard towers.
Inmates can often be seen idling around, sweeping the prison grounds, and watering the grass. The prison features a recreation yard and a chapel is located in the southeastern section of the prison where a preacher is sometimes seen.
Niko Bellic will not receive a wanted level if he enters the prison unless he walks/runs into, kills or injures a guard or inmate. However, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Fernando Lopez will receive a three-star wanted level upon entering the facility.
- Dwayne Forge (formerly/released)
- Gerald McReary
- Lincoln Atwood
- Curtis Weaver (formerly/either released or escaped)
- Digger Brass
- Billy Grey (formerly/deceased)
- Jon Gravelli, Jr.
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- The Lost and Damned
- When viewed from far away, the large fenced-in concrete recreational area inside the prison appears as a baseball field.
- A Carbine Rifle can be found in the prison.
- In GTA V, on Maude's Bail Bond missions, if you capture Curtis instead of killing him, he will say he just got out of this prison for him and evryone truning against each other at a sit in protest outside The Exchange in Liberty City. He either was released or he escaped, he then went to San Andreas and when he went to an anti-globilization rally, he got arrested a second time for beating up an officer with a fire extinguisher at an anti-globalization rally (His first arrest was for him and everyone turning on each other in the protest, and a second time for abusing a cop with a fire extinguisher).
- During a cutscene in the visiting area the guard shifts and some of the names seen in the background when said fast can sound different like, "Phil McRevice" ("fill my crevice"), "Seymour Fani" ("see more fanny"), "Isaac Hunt" ("I's a cunt"), and Richard Head ("Dick head"). Also, this guard shift sheet is titled "Liberty City Correctional Facility" instead of Alderney State Correctional Facility.