Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From east to west, it crosses the eastern part of Marina Drive and ends at Joshua Road, intersecting Niland Avenue, Armadillo Avenue, Mountain View Drive, Panorama Drive, Lesbos Lane and Meringue Lane. Based on the central location and the size of the street, as well as being home to many of Sandy Shores' former and remaining businesses, Algonquin Boulevard most likely acts as the main street of the town.
It is based on real-life Mountain View Drive, in Desert Shores, CA.
- Aunt Tammy's Hair Salon (abandoned)
- BETHS DOG GROOMING
- Derelict Motel (abandoned)
- Globe Oil Gas Station (abandoned)
- Liquor Ace
- Marina Drive Liquor Mart
- Roadside fruit stand
- Seaton Sand's Automobile Services (abandoned)
- Algonquin Boulevard might take its name from the island of Algonquin in Liberty City.
- The local gun store bears the usual Ammu-Nation signage on its facade, but the large strip mall sign on the side of the road refers to the store's name as "SHOOT F1RST". This is probably due to developer oversight.
- The western end of Algonquin Boulevard is flanked by a number of demolished larger structures, implying a once-stable business district.
- A street-facing collapsed wall across from the motel bears a large stencil that reads, "SAVE THE SANDS".