- "All right, fancy clothes. Let's see what you can do."
Tommy has started helping the band Love Fist organize their concert but manager Kent Paul is looking for a security and he suggests Tommy to meet the local Biker gang's leader at The Greasy Chopper. Tommy goes to the bar looking for Mitch Baker and after asking whether he's interested, Tommy is made fun of by Mitch who is playing pool and is questioned whether he can handle a bike before going any further with the alliance he's looking for. Mitch sends three of his bikers (who include Cougar and Zeppelin) to race Tommy in an Angel race. Tommy manages to win the race and thus proves himself worthy handling a bike and being part of the gang.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a Freeway or an Angel and get to the starting grid
- Win the bike race
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station Flash FM.
- The name of the mission may be a reference to the Saxon song "Wheels of Steel". Coincidentally, the same song appears in The Lost and Damned on Liberty Rock Radio.
- Even is Tommy is wearing the Cop Outfit, he is able to trigger the mission, and amusingly Baker will still say to him "you don't look like the law, so that's bought you a minute".
- Instead of finding a bike of their own, the player can steal one from one of the bikers waiting at the starting line. Their bikes are "super" Angels, with better speed and handling than a standard Angel. Doing so, however, will forfeit the starting countdown and the race will begin immediately.
- Two of the bikers in this mission are named Zeppelin and Cougar, possible references to the bands Led Zeppelin and Def Leppard.