Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The street runs from Downtown Vinewood in the north to the Maze Bank Arena in the south. It is one of the longest streets in Los Santos, running through Hawick, Alta, Pillbox Hill, Strawberry and La Puerta. It has connections to Davis Avenue, Innocence Boulevard, Adam's Apple Boulevard, Vespucci Boulevard, San Andreas Avenue, Integrity Way, Occupation Avenue, Hawick Avenue, Spanish Avenue, Vinewood Boulevard, Clinton Avenue and Power Street.
Alta Street is likely a reference to Hill Street, which also generally runs from the southwest to the northeast. In Los Angeles, the southern end of Hill Street is near the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. In Los Santos, the southern end of Hill Street starts near Maze Bank Arena. Both streets proceed northeast through their respective downtowns and end north of them. Alta is the Spanish word for "High", hence the connection with Hill.
Places of Interest
- 3 Alta Street Tower
- 707 Vespucci (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Arcadius Business Center (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Maze Bank Tower (corner of Vespucci Boulevard and San Andreas Avenue)
- Mile High Club (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank (corner of Vinewood Boulevard, accessible interior)
- Pillbox South Station
- Schlongberg Sachs Center (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Tinkle Building (corner of Integrity Way)
- Banner Hotel & Spa
- Bean Machine
- Designer Slave (corner of Vinewood Boulevard)
- Didier Sachs
- Globe Oil (corner of Innocence Boulevard)
- Gruppe Sechs
- Ice Planet Jewelry
- Larry's Lean Pork
- Lârss & Elbö (corner of Hawick Avenue)
- Longpig Mini Market
- Pitchers (corner of Clinton Avenue)
- Pop's Pills (corner of Spanish Avenue)
- Post Op
- Southern Tiles
- Vinewood Music (corner of Hawick Avenue)
- Vinewood Self Storage (beneath the Olympic Freeway)