- "I thought we had a truce going on?"
- ―The lieutenant asking Billy Grey.
He was a senior member of The Angels of Death MC gang.
Events of The Lost and Damned
- "I'm sorry, you enjoy your little party. I take it, the good times are over. No problem, old man."
- ―The lieutenant to Billy Grey.
The lieutenant is given the task of asking The Lost MC if the truce between the two clubs is still valid, due to an attack on one of their hideouts earlier. Accompanied by several AOD members, the lieutenant arrives at The Lost MC clubhouse, during a party held for Billy Grey's return.
Asking whether the truce is still on, the lieutenant receives a negative answer from Billy, who is angry at him for "crashing" his party. The lieutenant cynically asks for pardon, before telling Billy that the "good times are over". The lieutenant finishes by giving Billy the middle finger.
As the lieutenant turns back to his motorcycle, he is shot and killed by Billy. His fellow bikers attempt to escape and tell the rest of the AOD that the truce is over, but they are chased down by Johnny Klebitz, Jason Michaels, Earl and Buck.
- Angels in America (Killed)
- He is the only high-ranking member of the Angels of Death to appear in The Lost and Damned.
- His physical appearance is very similar to Danny Trejo.