As of 2013, Angus is the last surviving original member of the Alderney chapter of The Lost MC.
Angus became paralyzed because of an accident caused by Billy Grey when they rode together. Billy didn't see a truck and it struck the two. Both of them survived, but Angus lost the use of his legs, forcing him to maneuver around in a wheelchair. The accident has left with him with a somewhat sullen and pessimistic outlook on life, and a certain hatred towards Billy Grey, although he is still a loyal member of the brotherhood. At an unspecified point in time, Angus and Johnny Klebitz built Billy's bike.
Events of The Lost and Damned
During the course of TLAD, it is revealed he became a partner with Jim Fitzgerald's activity in hijacking. Angus is seen in most of Billy's missions. Klebitz can call Angus to do the motorcycle thefts.
At the end of the game, Angus, Johnny, Terry and Clay are the only surviving members of the Alderney chapter (Acter district of Alderney City specifically) of The Lost. Occasionally, after completion of a mission, the player can call him to hear his input on what's going on in the TLAD's storyline, similar to Niko calling Roman Bellic in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- Angus' Bike Thefts (Voice/Boss)
- Coming Down (Post-mission phone call)
- This Shit's Cursed (Post-mission phone call)
- End of Chapter (Post-mission phone call)
- Diamonds in the Rough (Post-mission phone call)
- Get Lost
- Angus is one of a few characters without an entry in the LCPD Database, despite having committed criminal acts and being linked to criminal activities. A possible suggestion for this is that he was a relatively late addition to the game, just like Clay Simons and many characters from The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Angus' e-mail is angus@LOSTMC.com.
- Sometimes, when the player calls for a job for Angus during an autosave, Jim's voicemail will play.
- Angus is the first major character in the GTA Series to suffer from permanent symptoms, in this case, loss of legs, due to an accident caused by a friend and gang member.