- "Am I property of The Lost now?"
- ―Anna Faustin
Anna Mikhailovna Faustin (Russian: Анна Михайловна Фаустинa) is the daughter of Mikhail and Ilyena Faustin. She formerly lived in Beachgate, Broker with her parents. According to Mikhail, she was born in Russia and raised in America ("I bring her here, I spoil her rotten..."), where she became Americanized. Much to her father's disapproval, she dated a biker, named Jason Michaels. Mikhail had her boyfriend chased down and killed by Niko Bellic. As well as his dislike of her boyfriend, Mikhail is generally extremely abusive of his wife and likely also his daughter. After her father's death, Anna and her mother had to move into a one-room apartment near Firefly Island, as the family home was repossessed. She dated another man, who Ilyena feared, as she told Niko, was trying to "turn her into a stripper, or worse"; Niko locates the man and, depending on the player's choice, kills him or beats him until he promises to stay away from Anna. If you choose to kill him, IIyena angrily calls Niko to tell him that he is like Mikhail, while beating him into submission will result in a nicer phone call. However, if the player chooses to let the man escape, Ilyena will call Niko, tearfully telling Niko that Anna ran away with the man, and now she has nobody left.
- GTA IV
- She can be killed in No Love Lost, but doing so will fail the mission. Niko will call Mikhail and sheepishly blame Jason for her death.
- In TLAD, Anna is mentioned by Jason as a "Russian broad in Broker".
- If Jason is shot near her at Funland, she will start screaming and say that Jason is nice and that she hates her father.
- In her in-game appearance, her skin appears to be paler than in her photo shown to Niko by Mikhail.