Antonia Bottino is a character in Grand Theft Auto V. She is the daughter of former Gambetti crime family underboss, Sammy Bottino. Antonia is encountered during a random encounter in GTA V called "Burial" wherein she is found tied up and about to be buried alive off a dirt track in Paleto Bay and is saved by the player, she then asks the character to drive her to Vinewood Hills and calls a man named Beppe to come pick her up.
On the way to her destination she reveals a bit about her background to her rescuer. She says that in 2007 a murder charge was pinned on her father so her and her family went into hiding out west. She says that they were "...moving around safehouses in rat-hole hick towns where no one comes looking." According to Antonia her father was eventually arrested and became a snitch in 2011 as part of a plea bargain. Due to this deal she says that her father made a lot of enemies and it was because of this that she was kidnapped and almost buried alive.
Shortly after being dropped off, her father had $60,000 transferred into the account of whoever saved her.
- She calls the player after her rescue from the phone number 611-555-0182. After the call the number is busy.
- If playing as Trevor the player can deliver Antonia to the Altruist Cult after rescuing her, however taking this option will be much less profitable.
- When the $60,000 is transferred into the player's account Antonia states that her dad wanted to make sure that they were looked after, suggesting that he was the one who transferred the money however the name of the donater is given as "Dario Bottino" on their bank statement. It is unknown whether this is a fake name used by her father or another member of the Bottino family.
- If played as Michael, he will make a reference to the movie Godfather during the drive by saying: "I'm not gonna find a head of a horse in my bed, am I?", the famous horse head scene in the film. This further evidences Michael's love to classic films, even though Godfather is not even mentioned otherwise in the game.
- Karen Gravano, the daughter of former Italian mafia underboss Salvatore 'Sammy the Bull' Gravano, has sued Rockstar Games in 40 million dollars, claiming that Rockstar has used her likeness and story to create Antonia Bottino and her random event mission.