Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Speaking of plans, do you have the layout to Caligula's Casino?"
- — Wu Zi Mu
Architectural Espionage is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to the protagonist Carl Johnson by Wu Zi Mu as part of plans to pull off a heist of Caligula's Casino from the Four Dragons Casino in Las Venturas.
Carl finds Woozie in a storage room in Woozie's casino. The two discuss the plans to rob Caligula's main vault, where the money is held. The first step in the preparations to rob Caligula's main vault is to photograph blueprints of the building's layout. To do this, Carl heads down to the City Planning Department, which houses the blueprints under heavy security. By creating a diversion, Carl obtains an illegal photograph of the blueprints, and blasts his way out of the building. After evading the pursuing authorities, Carl returns the film to the Four Dragons Casino to be developed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You need a camera to get a copy of those casino blueprints. Grab one from some tourists at the strip
- You've got a camera, now head to the planning department building
- The stairwell is now accessible. Climb up to get to the location of the blueprints
- There's a document depository downstairs. Head down to see if you can cause a distraction
- Those old con units are decrepit. Destroy them anyway you can
- Okay! They're busy with the evacuation just now. Get upstairs and photograph those blueprints pinned to the wall
- Great! You've photographed the casino blueprints! Get out of the building before you're caught
- Take the camera film to the back entrance of the Four Dragons Casino
- Check each flight of stairs for cops before descending; this will make it easier to prepare.
- A blue Bravura will be parked outside; use it to escape.
- One of the blueprints in the City Planning Department is labeled "Starkweather Estate", a reference to Rockstar's game Manhunt, the last few stages of which are set in the mansion owned by the main antagonist, Lionel Starkweather. The blueprint is a map of level "Key Personnel".
- Also you can find picture of Carcer church and surrounding district from same game. The picture is labeled as "Development site" and features CCPD Boxville parked near church cemetery. This church is featured on the level "Drunk driving".
- The model of the building located in the room with the casino blueprints shows the logo for Rockstar Games when viewed from above.
- If the player has a camera already, after the cutscene he will be instructed to get to the planning department.
- Depending on what your answer choice is at the counter of the planning department, you can trigger four different replies out of which only two will get you inside the blueprint room.
- Photographing the casino blueprints or discharging a firearm with the security guard around before diverting their attention, the mission will fail and CJ will eventually be Busted.