- "Come in, my dear, and rest your soul."
- ―Auntie Poulet
Poulet is an elderly Haitian matriarch and the leader of the Haitian gang (which she also uses as her own protection).
Auntie Poulet was voiced by Youree Dell Cleomili Harris, better known as infamous "psychic hotline" spokeswoman Miss Cleo.
Life up to 1986
Most of Auntie Poulet's life before the late 1980s is unknown. Poulet was born in Port-au-Prince in Haiti. Poulet started both tea and drugs business during her youth. Poulet also founded a small Haitian gang.
From 1984, shortly after the Cubans defeated the Cholos, Poulet and her Haitians gang came to Vice City and took over the Little Haiti district, starting a gang war with Umberto Robina and his Cuban gang.
Poulet gives Tommy Vercetti mind-altering voodoo potions to get him to cooperate in the missions she wants him to undertake. This includes acting against the Cubans, with whom he has friendly relations. However, when the potion's effects wear off, Tommy shows no memory of what he has done for the Haitians.
Ultimately, she cuts her ties with him and wishes that he not return to Little Haiti, but if Tommy does do so, he receives a final phone call from Auntie Poulet ("Why you coming here fee? Me tell you we don't want to see you around here no more"). Following Poulet's final mission, Tommy destroys the Haitians' main drug operations plant.
VCPD Crime Tree Record
- Elderly Haitian matriarch.
- Believed to be involved in long term feud with Cuban crime families for control of eastern and downtown Vice City.
- Heavily protected by Haitian thugs at all times.
- GTA Vice City
- Stunt Boat Challenge (Post-mission phone call)
- Juju Scramble (Boss)
- Bombs Away! (Boss)
- Dirty Lickin's (Boss)
- Trojan Voodoo (Post-mission phone call)
- In the original PS2 version of the game and Xbox version, Auntie Poulet wears a purple dress with matching head wrap. However, in all other releases of the game, she wears a yellow dress with matching head wrap similar to her box-art rendition (except 10th Anniversary Edition for iOS and Android).
- Poulet is French for "chicken".
- Auntie Poulet is the only female gang boss in 3D Universe; Asuka Kasen, and Catalina were only co-bosses.
- At the age of 86, she is one of the oldest living characters in the 3D Universe.
- Auntie Poulet's house interior can be seen and entered via trainers. This can be done by entering the VCPD HQ, then leaving the building without using the actual door (e.g. flying outside through the wall) and finally going to her location on the map.