- "A European gang plans to hit a bank in Vice City. My employers would rather this didn't happen."
- ― Mr. Black.
Tommy receives a phone call at a public payphone outside the Washington Mall and receives instructions from Mr. Black to kill members of a European gang, currently undercover in the city, before they rob a bank. Tommy first locates and kills Mike Griffin, who is working as a builder on a billboard outside the Washington Mall. Next, Tommy then locates and kills Dick Tanner, who is working as a security guard for DBP Security. Tommy then locates and kills Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter, who are working as carpenters and are located in a Bobcat close to Jewler's in Vice Point. Tommy then locates and kills Nick Kong, who is posing as a tourist on a boat close to Avery Carrington's construction site. Finally, Tommy locates and kills the last member of the gang, Charlie Dilson, who is riding his PCJ-600 around Ocean Drive, and the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- A selection of weapons have been left for you nearby if you require them. You have 9 MINUTES to kill all members of the gang
- Mike Griffin is working on an advertising board in Washington
- Dick Tanner is working for DBP Security in Ocean Drive
- He's seen you! Waste him
- Marcus Hammond and Franco Carter are located near the Jewelry shop in Vice Point
- They have seen you! Make sure you waste them both
- Nick Kong is cruising off Washington Beach
- Charlie Dilson is riding in Washington
- He's seen you! Waste him
All of the following characters were killed on Mr. Black's orders and for planning to rob a bank.
- A unique silver PCJ-600 can be obtained by the player after the mission starts, located next to a hedge of a house's garden, near Mike Griffin's location. The player can use it for transport.
- There are weapons provided at the mission starting point, it's optional for the player to collect them though.
- Almost all of the European gangsters in this mission have names referencing characters from rival sandbox games. Dick Tanner is a reference to Tanner from the Driver series, Marcus Hammond, Franco Carter and Charlie Dilson are references to Mark Hammond, Frank Carter and Charlie Jolson from The Getaway.
- All of the target's models are not unique, and are taken from pedestrians who spawn around Vice City.
- The Bobcat that Marcus Hammond is driving is a unique colour (jet black and pink-red). Shoot both targets in the head with a rifle and obtain it. The player must be careful not to get out of the car, as the doors will be locked again. Parking it in the player's garage will resolve the issue however.
- The PCJ-600 that Charlie Dilson is driving is a unique cobalt blue. It can be simply obtained by killing him.
- This mission has the highest number of unique vehicles. But to obtain all of them, the first two requires the mission to be failed in order to collect.
- The three weapons that make this mission a cinch are the RPG (Used to deal with Marcus Hammond. Just hit the Bobcat and it should take both of them out. The Fast Reload ability helps if the aim is off as it allows the player to spam the rockets and Dick Tanner. Two RPGs will wipe him out without him even having a chance to escape). The PSG-1 is used to snipe the first man off the billboard and a full clip will waste Kong since a full clip will blow up his boat nicely. And finally, either the Uzi or the MP-5 is need to waste Charles Dilson off of his bike.
- A sniper rifile and a Rhino/fast car canalso dealt this mission with ease. The former vehicle can kill everyone on other vehicles efficiently while the latter intercepts them with ease and saves time.
|iPad 2 Version|