The BF-400 is a motorcycle that appears only in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Based on a Honda CB400, the bike's design is intended to match its inferior performance in comparison to the PCJ-600 and the FCR-900, with a slimmer body design, thinner wheels and an older appearance. Like the FCR-900, the bike comes with three different body designs:
- A streetfighter version with no frontal fairing.
- A covered version with a half frontal fairing, which only conceals the upper front half of the bike.
- A covered version with a full frontal fairing, which conceals much of the front half of the bike.
Three different exhaust pipes are also available, but all exhaust pipes are situated on the right side of the bike.
The BF-400 is likely the slowest of high-end motorcycles, although it may attain the speed of the PCJ-600, albeit after a longer period of acceleration. Its more compact construction and lighter weight, however, allows the bike to corner better than its two other counterparts.
- During the mission Just Business for Big Smoke, CJ and Smoke ride a black BF-400. In the PC and PS2 versions, it has a Los Santos number plate that reads "IMY AK", while in the Xbox version, it will just have a random number plate. The "IMY AK" plate can also be seen on a Cheetah when bought from the Import/Export barge in Easter Basin, San Fierro.
- The BF-400 may have a connection with BF Motors, in GTA San Andreas, however it is unlikely that they manufactured the BF-400, as BF Motors is a Car Dealership.
- Despite of being an exclusive 3D Universe vehicle, BF-400's manufacturer is only featured in HD Universe.
- Spawns randomly in Paradiso and Gant Bridge, both in San Fierro, but one can sometimes be found at the Santa Maria Beach, on the opposite side of the Santa Maria Beach Safehouse next to the Yacht Harbor.
- Frequently found in Los Santos and Las Venturas, especially during afternoon.