Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The B.J. Smith Recreation Center and Park is a recreational place in Grand Theft Auto V, located on Carson Avenue in Chamberlain Hills, Los Santos. It features two basketball courts and a half pipe park. It could be based on the Jim Gilliam Recreation Center, also known as Jim Gilliam Park, located in Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
- Chop - Franklin drives Lamar here to end the mission.
- The Third Way - Michael kills Stretch here while he's playing basketball for betraying the Families.
- The recreation center and park is named after the retired football player and businessman BJ Smith, a minor character from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- There are Rainé and E-Cola vending machines on one side of the recreation center.
- A BMX always spawns at the half pipe.