The Bagger's design is very similar to the Freeway, with only minor changes to its appearance. The Bagger is highly customizable, giving it a wide variety of possible appearances, however any found on the road will be completely stock. Due to their similarities and the absence of the Freeway in GTA V, it is possible the Western Motorcycle Company discontinued the Freeway in favor of the Bagger. The Bagger's standard appearance appears to be based on the 2013 Harley Davidson Touring Road Glide Custom.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
Events of GTAV
Franklin Clinton and Lamar Davis are tasked with reposessing a Bagger owned by a Vagos gang member in Vespucci Beach. Due to them killing the owner, they can't return it to Simeon, so Lamar keeps it. Later he gives it to Franklin. This bike becomes one of the default vehicles for Franklin.
- Spawns at Franklin's House after the mission, Reposession.
- Sometimes randomly spawns on the streets of Los Santos.
- Very rarely spawns at the streets near Pitchers.
- Rarely spawns in Vinewood Hills.
- Occasionally spawns on the highway near Vespucci Beach.
- If the player modifies the bike it will respawn at Franklin's house, along with his Buffalo. This also happens with Michael's Tailgater and Trevor's Bodhi, Tracey's Issi, and Amanda's Sentinel.