|This article is for the Bahama Mamas Nightclub Franchise. For the apartment, see The Bahamas Apts.|
- "Where evolution stops and the party starts! Algonquin's premier club venue for relentless party tunes and fist-pumping steroid beats. Middle-aged, married men - please take note: You will not be allowed in. (Unless you order triple bottle service with sparklers)"
- — TBoGT Official Website
Bahama Mamas LC (Liberty City)
Bahama Mamas is described by the Peepthatshit.com website to be one of three Strip Clubs in the city, the other two being Honkers Gentlemen's Club and The Triangle Club, and is the only club of the three without a "*Critics' Choice*" recommendation.
While listed alongside the aforementioned clubs, Bahama Mamas is not accessible in Grand Theft Auto IV because it is currently closed as its management has "got the painters in...", and is due for a "GRAND OPENING SOON FOR ALL!" Similarly, the club is inaccessible in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars as well as The Lost and Damned.
Bahama Mamas is a prominent location in The Ballad of Gay Tony as the club is depicted as an accessible establishment in both its trailers and pre-release screenshots. In comparison to Maisonette 9 and Hercules, Bahama Mamas may be considered to be the largest nightclub of the three, boasting two large underground rooms, each functioning as the club's lounge, and the club's massive dance floor, complete with a DJ booth and an additional bar. The interior of the club also includes a manager's room and store room, both accessible from the room containing the dance floor. However, the club is only accessible and populated by clubgoers during "Boulevard Baby".
In the official website of TBoGT, "not allowed to enter more than people twenty-five years, married men" are not allowed in unless they "order triple bottle service with sparklers". The club is originally owned by Vic Manzano and his girlfriend Monique, but Gay Tony additionally has a stake in the club. In "Boulevard Baby", Rocco Pelosi and Gay Tony instruct Luis Lopez to seduce Monique at the club while Vic is in Las Venturas; the plan goes awry when Vic returns early to find Luis and Monique engaging in oral sex, leading to a shootout at the club that forces the establishment to shut down for an undisclosed period of time.
- Vic Manzano: Owner (formerly)
- Maurice: Manager
- Serge: Head of Security
- Two doormen
- Eight bouncers
- Four bartenders
- Woman in wardrobe
- One dancer
- Miss Terrie (advertised first Friday of each month)
- DJ Whoeva (advertised every third Saturday)
- Tony Arms (advertised every Friday)
- DJ Paul (broadcasts here in Boulevard Baby, and on Vladivostok FM)
Bahama Mamas West (Los Santos)
Bahama Mamas have a location in Los Santos during the events of Grand Theft Auto V. It is dubbed Bahama Mamas West. The nightclub is located in Del Perro, Los Santos, on the intersection of Marathon Avenue and the Prosperity Street Promenade.
The building is a flipped version of the Barnes & Noble Booksellers store at Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica, California. It is inaccessible to the players but serves as a bar that is available as a drinking location when undertaking friend activities.
Despite being inaccessible, there is a fully animated and furnished interior of the club. It is very similar to the Bahama Mamas LC layout, but it doesn't play any music. After the Heists Update however, one can hear music coming from inside the club when getting close to the building from 20:30 to 03:30 at night. A Bahama Mamas t-shirt was made available to Grand Theft Auto Online players with the Sunday Drivers Week event.
- "Mamas" is Portuguese and Spanish for "boobs". "Mama" also means "mother" in several European languages.
- One of their slogans, "Get Lost in the Bush", is part of the infamous coarse humor of Rockstar Games, referencing the jungle/beach theme of the club and the term "bush" as pubic hair.
- The name Bahama Mama may also be influenced by the alcoholic drink of the same name.
- The club's influence may be based off the real life NYC club, Pacha NYC in Hell's Kitchen (Purgatory).
Grand Theft Auto IV and its episodes
- Outside the mission Boulevard Baby, the club will be always empty if the player finds a way to get inside. Although the club is accessible in the multiplayer mode, it will still be empty.
- Until some time in 2008, the club was a gentlemen's club (hence it's listing as such on Peepthatshit.com) but lost its license when it was raided by the LCPD due to prostitution.
- Before the mission Boulevard Baby, when the player stands in front of Bahama Mamas, there will be music coming from inside the club but the door won't open.
- In the Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City version of The Lost and Damned with the The Ballad of Gay Tony map, the club is still inaccessible. Oddly enough though, The Beat 102.7 can be heard playing from outside the door when the club plays Vladivostok FM.
- Albums by OG Loc can be found at the DJ's booth.
- During the Club Management missions while meeting with celebrities, the nightclub Bahama Mamas will be open with music playing, but there will be no people inside. Bahama Mamas was likely meant to have a greater part in the story, but doesn't upon TBoGT's release. This refers to how Gay Tony owns a small stake in the club, and how it is always non-enterable, except during the mission Boulevard Baby and in multiplayer Free Mode. This glitch is confirmed for the Xbox 360.
- If the player examines the television behind the bar they can see that there's an orange tinted picture of a man with a square radar overlaid on the video of the dancers, though it's only visible from certain angles.
- There is a map on a desk in the office room where Vic Manzano is killed. It contains district names and some info. It has been confirmed to be a map of Salem, Massachusetts. It's not readable though, as it has a poor quality. To find it, take a look at the gallery.
- Due to the design of the stairwell in the club, it can easily be defended in multiplayer.
- The website for the club is Bahamamamasclub.com.
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- In Firefighter missions, the player may be tasked with clearing protesters from around the building.