- "Miguel seems to think I'm mistreating him. Still, he's revealed the extent to which Catalina fears your quest for revenge. She has three death squads dotted around Liberty, whose sole job is to hunt you down. Act as the bait, and get the death squads to follow you to Pike Creek where some of my men will be waiting for them."
- ―Asuka Kasen
Asuka, after having caught Miguel, at the construction site, is torturing him in order to get more information about Catalina's plans against Claude. She informs him of Catalina planting three death squads around Liberty City to kill Claude. He's forced to search Shoreside Vale for each of the death squads and lead them to a trap set by Asuka; a waiting group of well-armed Yakuza members. Each gang consists of four Colombian Cartel gang members driving in Sentinel's and they can be found at Pike Creek and Cedar Grove. Once all of them are killed, the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Locate the death squads and lead them into Asuka's trap.
- If any of the Colombians exit the car outside of the trap area, then the mission will fail.
- The Sentinels driven by the Cartel squads are dent proof, so they will take no damage from ramming and will not catch fire if flipped over. However, this special property cannot be saved in the player's garage. The Sentinels are otherwise vulnerable to bullets, flames and explosions.
- Using "Destroy all cars" Cheat will fail this mission, telling that the player failed to lead the death squads to the ambush.